Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 43 - Meal of Champions


I've been camping out for a Burton CustomX for a while now. But I woke up to an alarm at 10am, checked my email, and this dude I emailed on eBay replied!

After a trip to the ATM and a drive down the Interstate-5, a brand spankin' new Burton Custom X was waiting for me in his truck. Although I was skeptical about the colors, we called Burton Co. right away and they said that there are both white words and colored words versions of the board because that way, it helps Burton recycle their materials. Made sense to me. And before I knew it, the deal was sealed.

Now it's time to search for bindings, boots, and a whole new outfit before snowboarding season starts! Can't wait 'til winter break.

I just got home and decided to cook up some eggs for a late breakfast (I forgot to put rice in before the picture, sorry bloggers). Definitely a meal of champions \m/

Quick edit of the infamous CustomX below: Top, bottom, merged.


No comments:

Post a Comment