Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 44 - Airplanes In the Night Sky


I just drove my dad and brother to the airport and damn was it hectic! They got their tickets electronically and managed to get through checkout without any complications. Then we strolled down the airport towards the terminal entrance and got their carry on items scanned. That's was when we said our goodbyes and parted ways. I was so jealous at that point because I will be missing out on so many great adventures.

After that, I headed to the car and drove home in rush hour traffic.... Omg. Good thing it was not hot like last week. 

Here's a shot I took when I got home. You could actually see the stars! Is that a shooting star I see or an airplane?

Here's a shot I WISH I could claim as my own. It's so epic! You gotta be in the perfect moment to capture this. Check out the person's Flickr, he's got a lot of cool pics.

Enlairament

Perfect song for this post. Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment