Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 51 - Swimmers Swim, Winners Win


I just finished this book today. Well, I was supposed to finish it back in spring quarter of last year, but I only managed to read about three-quarters of it. You know, I had other classes to put ahead of this one, so yeah; this GE class was fun though, really great debates. At the end of the quarter, it came out to be one great paper full of bullshit though! Haha

It sucks, but it's the truth... In American swimming, when people talk about the sport's greatest pain, its most searing agony, they don't talk about a fourth-place finish in the Olympics. They talk about taking third at the Trials.

1 comment:

  1. Once school starts I think I'm going to try swimming at the ARC. Hopefully their pool is clean :P

    ReplyDelete