Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 14 - Withdrawls


So, last winter, I was in Montreal for the holidays. It was truly a white Christmas. Luckily, I flew there after the first huge snowstorm of the season. You're probably wondering what "Ski Bromont" is. Well, I can tell you that it puts snow resorts here to shame. Bromont made Mountain High look like a two-year old and the famous Mammoth Mountain look like a tiny fifth grader.

Bromont is a snow resort located about two hours north of Montreal. It's primarily a ski resort, but it didn't stop me from snowboarding there. I kid you not, I gunned it down the slope from top to bottom, and it took a little bit over five full minutes. Not to mention, it gets plenty of powder throughout the season. And the best part, no ice patches!

Definitely going back this winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment