Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 25 - Burning Up


Temperatures haven't reached this high for awhile now. It definitely wasn't good weather to camp out for that notorious HP TouchPad for $99... It was hot and humid, and I was sweaty all over, rushing from store to store, hoping to score on some touchpads with new incoming shipments. Unfortunately, it was all sold out when I got there.

My friends and I are considering hitting up San Bernardino tomorrow because his friends at BestBuy says, the last shipments are coming in there, but is it really worth it? The weather is going to be 90 degrees in the OC, but image desert weather.... it's going to be 100 degrees plus! I don't think I could handle that!

Tomorrow's going to be another hot day too.... Good thing the weekend is near! ThankGoodnessIt'sAlmostFriday!

No comments:

Post a Comment