Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 18 - Need For Speed


Today is a good day. I just took my motorcycle test today and thankfully passed! With no prior experience to motorcycles or shifting gears, I'd say I did pretty well. Granted I did drop the bike a couple times.... and stalled numerous times.... But all in all, when it came down to the exam I only missed six points (maximum before disqualifying is 20). 2ez!

When I started out, I was really intimidated. The Instructor was constantly all over me--always criticizing about every little mistake I made, which lowered my confidence--immensely. However, I was a trooper--kept my head up--and managed to control the clutch and throttle smoothly and efficiently to boost my confidence back up to a point where I was comfortable riding again.

It was a long hot eight hours on the field but boy was it worth it.

Check out the new toy I got. Ladies, watch out for me on the road ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment