Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 19 - Surf's Up Brah








What's better to do than going to the beach after a hard workout? So after training, I decided to go to the Laguna Beach with my friend. We just happened to have a camera, so we snapped some pretty epic shots.

After that, we took out our skim boards and started riding the waves. It's been so long since I've been one that I failed miserably. I ate shit the first attempt and my back was all scratched up and red. Tried a few more times with no success, so I stopped and just chilled in the water and tried to catch a wave or two. Eventually, I got cold and tired, so I went on the shore and started working on my tan. It was pretty homo at first, but then I didn't really care after that. Lol.

Finally, we packed our stuff and trekked all the way back to our car. The stairs were such a pain going up.... Got cleaned up and started heading home. The ride back was pretty chill, not as much traffic as I expected. Good day, good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment