Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 29 - Blu




My afternoon nap was cut short due to these three dudes--chillin' on the wall doing their usual bird noises. I looked outside from my window and saw that all three guys had a tag on their left leg, so I got my camera ASAP and was fortunate to snap a couple pictures. Super annoying, but I guess birds will be birds. "If I'm a bird, you're a bird." LOL jk!

Birds have been on my hate-list for quite some time now, but after watching the movie Rio, IMDB rating of 7.1, I'm indifferent. I really wouldn't mind having a blue macaw, or even a scarlet macaw! Pretty good movie in my opinion, definitely a movie worth checking out.

I tried making one of the birds blue like in Rio; it looks somewhat blue, sorta.

Check out the short clips!


No comments:

Post a Comment